Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Q and U wedding

Today was a big day in kinder-prep. Q and U got married! It was a beautiful ceremony. Queen Quilla looked so pretty in her long gold robe. Unfortunately Uncle Ugbee came dressed true to form... in his underwear! (I will have to get a better copy of the ceremony from Mrs. Starks. I let K play with the camera before the ceremony to keep him still and all the settings were changed.)

The reception was delicious. We had cake, cookies and punch. The kids even got to drink out of fancy glasses and also take them home as souvenirs. What a creative way to reinforce the concept that Q needs U by its side to make a sound. I don't think the kids will ever forget that now!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to teach Q and U! What type of fashionable hat is E wearing in the picture? Is it a beret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the hat is beret style. It is too big for her head and kept falling in her eyes. After the reception she gave it to me to take home. We had fixed her hair underneath as well in case she decided not to wear the hat. I think she wanted everyone to see the sparkle flowers in her hair!

    ReplyDelete