Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Yummmeee!!!  We made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins and they are FABULOUS!  They are so good that I put them in the freezer after they cooled to keep from eating them all.  I did leave out two dozen for the kids to munch on and for DH to try when he gets home.  (Hope he hurries or he'll have to thaw one from the freezer.)  You'll have to make these and let me know what you think.  I love chocolate so that pretty much gives the recipe a thumbs up from me.
My DD liked these much better than the Pumpkin spice bread we made.  She didn't like the smell of the spices so she already had her mind made up before she took a bite.  The boys are pretty easy and like just about everything.  I imagine they will devour these muffins!

1 comment:

  1. OH! Goodness these look delicious! I also just wanted to drop by and wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete