Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pay it Forward

I saw this on a blog I am now following.  Sweet Magnolia Rose is paying it forward and challenging others to keep it going.  Here are the rules:
I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this status, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade (or homemade) by you and it must be sent to your 5 people some time in 2011. Ready, set, GO!

Please note the arrival of your handmade item - "some time in 2011."  I always have good intentions of getting things done early but life happens and I am usually running around at the last minute!

I'm excited about this project, how about you?  What a fun way to make someone's day!




2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    This is Mistyrose :) Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also will be paying it forward. Found your blog by magnolia rose.. I am now following your blog also.. I know what ya mean by life happens...

    my blog is : http://www.asmjoyscrapbooking.com/
    email: dottie_kansas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete