Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jewelry Art

Today's post is something that has needed to be organized for a long time now.  I rarely wear jewelry for several reasons.  The number one lately has been because little fingers LOVE to pull on it and break it.  But the next biggest reason would be trying to find what I wanted.  I have a little jewelry box that sits on the counter but necklaces get tangled up in it and it becomes frustrating trying to get ready in the morning.  I have had on my wish list for SEVERAL years now one of those jewelry boxes that hang on the wall with a mirrored door but it has yet to appear so I made my own design with what I had around the house.  Introducing my jewelry masterpiece. I think I may like it even more than the store bought one!

Now I can see quickly what I have so I can accessorize and get out the door.  Any ideas for how to display my earrings?

No comments:

Post a Comment